today I modelled & rigged this watermelon bug character! I call em sweetle. gonna put them in the little (currently unnamed) monster fighting game experiment I’ve got planned after cooking game. the top gif is their base walk cycle and the bottom is them being controlled by the arrow keys inside of unity!
omg this is too charming!
think about the concept of a library. that’s one thing that humanity didn’t fuck up. we did a good thing when we made libraries
- boy: sub or dom? ;)
- me: idk subway is pretty good but i like dominos a lot as well
he never said ‘no’
Cobra Bubbles. SHIELD Agent. The end.
I don’t picture Cobra Bubbles being just any SHIELD Agent. I picture him being Nick Fury before he lost his eye and before he became Director. Cobra Bubbles was his code name while undercover.
Nick Fury’s code name would absolutely be Cobra Bubbles. No one will convince me otherwise.
Let’s not forget the scene where one of his sunglass lenses pops out.
Submitted to me by tumblrinne!
But what does Tuxedo Mask want with Kaneki!?
elphaba & glinda
Pikachu Cafe will open for a limited time in Tokyo, Japan.The cafe will open alongside the Pokemon Movie XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction Exhibit between July 19 to August 31 at Tokyo View City, Roppongi Hills. Tickets for the exhibit are priced at 1,500 yen. The opening hours of Pikachu Cafe 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pikachu Cafe Menu:
- Pikachu Curry - 1,180 yen
- Pokeball Omuhayashi - 1,280 yen
- Teriyakibaga Pikachu / Burger Pikachu - 1,080 yen
- Kids Meal - 980 yen
- Curry Man Pikachu - 400 yen
- Pikachu Pancake Plate - 980 yen
- Pikachu Parfait - 880 yen
- Pokeball Dessert Plate - 880 yen
- Fruity Float (Inspired by the 17th Movie Characters) - Each 700 Yen
[exasperated 90s sitcom character voice] magNetoooo