Hamster make breakfast
Hamster drive car
Hamster make tea with frend
Hamster plan dinner party
Hamster have Birfday
Hamster love life
Hamster happy to be live
Hamster love you
Vic Mignogna signed my Death Note three years ago. I think it’s defective…
Defective? Don’t forget that writing a name in the death note WITHOUT a description of death will result in a heart attack. Writing it WITH a description of death will make it follow those guidelines.
By writing ‘Don’t Kill Me!’ in your Deathnote, Vic has essentially made himself immortal. Congratulations! ;)
There is a God and it is Vic
y’know, seeing as how this website has an incredible collective interest in girls, homosexuals, Marvel superheroes, outer space, and dragons
I’m a little surprised I don’t hear as much about Phyla-Vell, who is a Marvel superhero space-venturing lesbian, who is canonically in a relationship with a girl who is sometimes a dragon
also not included in the gotg movie and moon dragon is supposed to be drax’s daughter in case anyone forgot :)))))
there are more nipples in the world than people
- I'm in my father's class at my high school. He said this today:
- Him: As some of you may not know, I'm a feminist.
- class: *laughs*
- Him: No, really, I am.
- Class: *laughs again*
- Him: Why is that funny?
- Asshole: Because you're a man, and you shouldn't think that way.
- Him: Well why not?
- Asshole: I dunno that's just the way that is.
- Him: I'm a feminist because of my wife. She and I have the EXACT same job. Yet, I make more than her.
- Class: *laughs*
- Him: Why is that funny? Shouldn't women be paid equally as men?
- Same Asshole: No, they're supposed to be in the kitchen.
- Him: *slams fist on asshole's desk* Why?
- Asshole: Because that's how it is.
- Him: Why?
- Asshole: That's their job.
- Him: Why?
- Asshole: *can't come up with another answer*
- Him: I'm a feminist because my wife has the exact same job, gets less pay, and with that, I can barely support my three children. If she got paid as much as me, life would be a bit easier for all of us.
- *note, my mother is a teacher like my father*
- Him: Women gave birth to us, and now, here in the state of Michigan, they can't even have their own rights? It's 2014 people! Grow up or get out of my class.
- Class: *silence*
- Him: Now.. Louis XVI
[Zack would’ve been the best dad ever.]
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it
- Greek: so basically we're going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit
Kazuichi “No Homo” Souda